"Antenatal care and birth"

About: Broome Health Campus / Maternity/Midwifery

My midwife Karen and all the midwives and staff at Broome Hospital provided outstanding care during my pregnancy and birth. The Midwife Group program was so fantastic to be a part of and I felt extremely supported throughout my first pregnancy. Karen’s knowledge and expertise was outstanding, We feel privileged to have her play such an important role during this special time and cannot thank her and the other midwives enough.

Response from Dale Vaughan, A/Primary Health Manager, Kimberley Population Health Unit, WA Country Health Service Kimberley 2 years ago
Dale Vaughan
A/Primary Health Manager, Kimberley Population Health Unit,
WA Country Health Service Kimberley

Manages Primary Health Services in the Community

Submitted on 10/09/2018 at 17:14
Published on Care Opinion on 11/09/2018 at 09:04

Dear skyqt89,

Thank you for telling us about your experience with the Midwifery Group Program and Broome Hospital during this important time for you and your family. I was pleased to read that you were supported and looked after during your pregnancy and the birth of your child. I will pass on your words to Karen and the maternity staff showing your appreciation of the expert care you and your baby received and we wish to congratulate you on your new arrival.

Regards