"Food Poisoning Bunbury Hospital"

About: Bunbury Hospital / Emergency Department

I was suffering from food poisoning on a trip away down south and after calling the locum service was advised to go to Bunbury Hospital. I was seen by the triage nurse within about three minutes of arriving and quickly administered anti-nausea medication. After waiting an hour in a very busy A&E I was taken to an isolation room and thoroughly checked over. I was seen by a lovely registered nurse Robyn and a Dr. Bosco. They were fast, gentle and efficient. I had an IV administered with hydration and anti-emetic. I was discharged and on my way back to my accommodation by 1.30.

Thank you to all the staff.

Response from Glen Matters, Operations Manager Bunbury Hospital, WACHS South West nearly 2 years ago
Glen Matters
Operations Manager Bunbury Hospital,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 03/10/2018 at 13:09

Dear HeyMcJude

Thank you for posting your wonderful feedback on Patient Opinion on the care you received at the Emergency Department. I have made sure the staff receive your feedback. I hope you are fully recovered and enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Regards