"Special Care Nursery"

About: Sale Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

After spending weeks at the Mercy in Melbourne our prem baby was transferred to the Sale Hospital. The doctors, nurses and midwives were all amazing, they took great care of our baby. Being a smaller nursery our baby was given a lot of one on one care. I was also able to stay at the hospital in a room next to the nursery as long as I wanted. All the staff we came across were very friendly, we cannot fault this hospital.

Response from Kim Costin, Nurse Unit Manager, Womens and Childrens, Central Gippsland Health about a year and a half ago
Kim Costin
Nurse Unit Manager, Womens and Childrens,
Central Gippsland Health
Submitted on 25/10/2018 at 08:35

Dear one happy mum

My name is Kim and I am the Nurse Unit Manager of our Women’s and Children's Unit.

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story. It is pleasing to receive such positive feedback about our team. It means a lot to us to receive positive feedback and I will take great pleasure in sharing your story with them.

I am so pleased that you are ‘one happy mum’ and hope you are enjoying being at home with your little one.

I am certainly proud of our facility and the quality of care we can provide.

Kind Regards