"Hospital stay for diabetes"

About: Bruce Rock Memorial Health Service

I have been staying at Bruce Rock Hospital for the last week. I am writing this letter just to let you know that while I've been here I received nothing but the best of care & freshest & healthiest of food. To some people, this might not mean that much, but to me, a Type-1 diabetic with complicated health issues it means a lot.

My care has been second to none & the food has been as fresh as can be as well as tasty. Thank you.

Response from Sean Conlan, Regional Director, WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt nearly 2 years ago
Sean Conlan
Regional Director,
WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt
Submitted on 02/11/2018 at 17:54

Dear moonsg59

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our staff at Bruce Rock Health Service pride themselves on the providing the best care possible and ensuring that the patient’s needs are met at all times.

It will give me great pleasure in passing on your kind words to Sinq Mndebele, Health Service Manager at Bruce Rock, the nursing staff and especially the kitchen staff who often get overlooked, but are as equally amazing, in ensuring the correct, nutritious and delicious meals are prepared for all patients and residents.

I hope you are well on the road to recovery and wish you all the best.

Sean