Sydney Eye Hospital

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / 1 East (Ophthalmology)

Recently I had an afternoon appointment at the Sydney Eye Hospital - my first. I arrived ten minutes before my appointment and got into the line for the reception desk. Six minutes later I was interviewed by a lovely young lady who took all my particulars etc. She was extremely polite, caring (I'm elderly) and very efficient. Ten minutes later I was with Sally who did all the tests on me. She,too, was kind, understanding and knowledgeable. My whole experience at the hospital was a total of forty-five minutes. My thanks to all the staff for making my visit non threatening, speedy and efficient.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear sierrarq37

Thank you for sharing your recent positive experience in the Eye Outpatient Department. It is lovely to hear your visit was a smooth one with the help of Sally and the clerk at reception through their kindness and caring behaviour. I will ensure your message is passed onto the staff.

Jennie