"Services from Bunbury Regional Hospital"

About: Bunbury / Harvey / Leschenault Community Health Service Bunbury Hospital

My story started off about 3 months ago when I got pneumonia. I went into the isolation ward. I've given up smoking after the doctor gave me a lecture. They put me on patches and that really helped. The whole journey with the health service has been bloody brilliant.

Every one of them has been brilliant.

Then it culminated in Sarah the OT coming to my house and providing steps for me and then referring me to the Lymphoedema Clinic because she saw what my legs looked like. Sarah has been a saviour.

Response from Glen Matters, Operations Manager Bunbury Hospital, WACHS South West nearly 2 years ago
Glen Matters
Operations Manager Bunbury Hospital,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 24/12/2018 at 13:30

Dear echorz95

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience on Patient Opinion. It’s great to see such wonderful comments about your journey across the health system. I am also sure Sarah will be delighted with your comments and I will make sure these are passed onto her. Thanks again for posting on Patient Opinion and wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Regards