It's important to compliment people on their good work.

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / 1 East (Ophthalmology)

I would like to compliment my surgeon Professor Stephanie and her team for looking after me so well during my corneal transplant.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

I would also like to compliment the nursing staff who looked after me in recovery and overnight, until my discharge the following day.

I would like to make particular mention of the following nurses - Vernon, Schantelle, Jane (Senior Nurse), Elle and others.

Everyone was extremely courteous and made me feel very comfortable.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear runningfz97

Thank you for taking the time to express how well you were looked after by the medical and nursing staff during your corneal transplant surgery. We are happy to hear your feedback on how courteous the staff were and how this made you feel comfortable. It is wonderful you are pleased with the outcome of the surgery, which must be a life changing experience. We will make sure that your kind words and acknowledgement of the staffs' high level of professionalism is shared with all Staff, especially Professor Stephanie and nurses Vernon, Schantelle, Jane and Elle.

All the best in your recovery.

Jennie