Hand therapy at Bunbury Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

About: Bunbury Hospital

I took my child to hand therapy recently with Barb. The service was outstanding. The appointment had been rescheduled at my request at short notice to follow on from a telehealth appointment. The staff were very accommodating in rebooking a convenient appointment, thank you very much :). Recently we were seen promptly and my child received a full and comprehensive assessment in an empathetic way - my child felt very at ease. We received a full therapy package with very clear discharge instructions. I really want to thank Barb and the reception staff for their kind, prompt and expert care.

Thank you.

Response from Sarah Amesz, Acute Allied Health Manager, Bunbury Hospital, WACHS South West

Dear WA Health Consumer,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us of your experience in accessing our Hand Therapy Clinic. We are very lucky to have experienced hand therapists like Barb in the region and I’m glad that our fantastic reception staff were able to change your appointment for you. We recognise that it is more convenient to access multiple services with a single visit.

I will pass your feedback onto the team with pleasure.

Sarah Amesz