My carpal tunnel surgery

About: Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital

I am an elderly person and I began experiencing serious pain in my wrist and thumb which then progressed to " Trigger finger" - or more simply explained, inability to straighten my middle finger when I clenched my fist. I was given an admission date recently.

From the pre-admission staff to the admitting Registered Nurse (who was absolutely lovely) to the best (in my opinion) anaesthetist ever, Brad. Not to mention the great surgeon who sadly I never met as I was out of it. I was made to feel special, safe, comfortable and absolutely fab before and after procedure with no discomfort or pain. Hooray!

Response from Janet Zagari, A/Executive Director, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear dancect76,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences of all of the staff you had contact with at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. It is really pleasing to hear that your patient journey was such a positive one and that you experienced the welcoming, caring and professional staff that we pride ourselves on.

I will pass on your lovely words of appreciation to the staff as it is important that they get to hear about the difference that their excellent care made to your time with us.

I do hope you are recovering well

Janet Zagari