"ED Admittance to Peel Health Campus"

About: Peel Health Campus / Emergency Department

With ongoing cancer issues, I have presented to ED at this hospital twice in the past two years. I can not speak highly enough of the care I have received on these two occasions the most recent this month. I have been treated promptly, with kindness, professional care, and within a very short time, I felt more comfortable by the efficient medical staff.

When you are going through some difficult times, it is very reassuring when you present to the people you hope are going to make things better for you and they do, in a most respectful and caring way. Truly, I am in awe of all who work in Peel Health Campus and I thank you most sincerely. I am forever grateful.

Response from Margaret Sturdy, Director Medical Services, Peel Health Campus, Ramsay Healthcare about a year and a half ago
Margaret Sturdy
Director Medical Services, Peel Health Campus,
Ramsay Healthcare
Submitted on 02/12/2019 at 19:17
Published on Care Opinion on 03/12/2019 at 09:52

Dear limard85,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts on the Patient Opinion website. Like you, I am in awe of the wonderful staff at Peel Health Campus who deliver amazing care and service to this community every day.

I am overwhelmed with pride to read your comments, that at a time when you are at your most vulnerable, our kind and professional emergency department staff delivered respectful and reassuring care. The emergency department is a challenging environment. It is so lovely to hear that we have cared for you so beautifully. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.

I will pass your lovely comments to the staff. If you would like me to seek out the individuals who cared for you please contact me on sturdym@ramsayhealth.com.au and give me your details.

Best wishes