"2 Fabulous Professionals at Royal Perth Hospital"

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Goderich Street Outpatients Clinic

I would like to compliment Anne and Dora in the Imaging Centre in the Outpatients Clinic. I was there recently for a procedure.

I came away thinking how both ladies were so professional and knowledgeable in their jobs, I would say a real asset to RPH. I felt they went over and above to put me at ease, explain the procedure and control likely an extremely expensive piece of machinery. Just wanted to give that feedback.

Response from Lesley Bennett, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group 10 months ago
Lesley Bennett
Executive Director,
Royal Perth Bentley Group
Submitted on 12/03/2020 at 15:23

Dear branhj39,

Thank you so much for letting us know of your recent experience in the Royal Perth Hospital Imaging Department. I am so pleased that Dora and Anne provided such exemplary service and helped to put you at ease during your procedure with a professional and patient focussed manner.

I have made sure that senior staff in the Imaging Department are aware of your compliment and I have no doubt that Dora and Anne will be delighted by your kind feedback.

Best wishes,

Dr Lesley Bennett

Executive Director

Royal Perth Bentley Group

Update posted by branhj39 (the patient)

Thank you, Dr. Bennett, it's great to hear that they will hear of my feedback.