"Wonderful Care"

About: Albany Health Campus / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

My baby had an accident while visiting relatives and burnt their hand. They were less than a year old and needless to say, screaming blue murder. And my stress level was through the roof.

However, the staff that looked after us there were kind, compassionate and professional. We received such incredible care, I wanted to share our story.

Response from Trisha Power, A/Operations Manager, Albany Health Campus, Operations, Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern last week
Trisha Power
A/Operations Manager, Albany Health Campus, Operations,
Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern

Operations Manager

Submitted on 26/06/2020 at 17:25
Published on Care Opinion on 29/06/2020 at 08:58

Dear bravoqg47,

Thank you so much for sharing your story about Albany Health Campus. Being in the Emergency Department with an unwell or injured child is surely one of the most stressful experiences a parent can face. Given the circumstances, it is wonderful to learn that you had a positive experience and I know the staff will be really pleased to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time and effort to acknowledge the incredible staff in Albany Hospital’s Emergency Department and I hope that your child recovers well.

Kind regards,