"Kindy Health Screen"

About: Kalgoorlie Population Health

(as a parent/guardian),

It was so great to get feedback about my child's school health screen from the Community Clinical Nurse.

The information provided was so excellently conveyed. It was great to read clear clinical information relayed in a way that was friendly, encouraging and instantly put me at ease.

Nurses are busy, but having one take the time to send an email about my child's ears (with some history there) seriously made my day!

Thank you!

Response from Trulie Pinnegar, A/Director Population Health, Population Health, WACHS Goldfields 5 days ago
Trulie Pinnegar
A/Director Population Health, Population Health,
WACHS Goldfields
Submitted on 03/07/2020 at 17:51
Published on Care Opinion on 06/07/2020 at 08:58

Dear LikesCoriander,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent experience with the Community Health Nurse School Entry Health Assessment. I am glad to hear that you received detailed information about what had occurred and clarity on your child’s health and wellbeing.

Thank you to both yourself and your child for your commitment to this important health program. I will ensure to pass on your kind words to our nurses who will greatly appreciate your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact Population Health if you require any information, clarification or support, my contact details are listed below.

Kind regards,