"Emergency Visit"

About: Sale Hospital / Emergency Department

I recently had to attend the Emergency Department at Central Gippsland Health. l was seen promptly and all tests attended to, l was then transferred on to a Metropolitan Hospital.

A big thank you to all medical staff that attended to me, especially Laura and Wanda.

Transport

Treatment

Treatment

Pain relief

Pain relief

Response from Mandy Pusmucans, Director of Nursing, Sale, Central Gippsland Health 3 weeks ago
Mandy Pusmucans
Director of Nursing, Sale,
Central Gippsland Health
Submitted on 04/09/2020 at 15:00

Dear januaryet35,

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. And I will certainly pass this on to the Emergency Department team including Laura and Wanda. We aim to deliver care and services that have the person at the centre of their care and it appears this has been your experience.

We have just launched our major improvement program titled “person centred care” which involves staff training as well as learning from the patients and clients who need our services. Your story spurs us on in this work!

I hope that your health has returned and that you are now back home. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your story and I wish you all the very best.

Mandy