"Giving birth"

About: Albany Health Campus / Maternity Ward

I cannot rate the care and professionalism of Albany’s maternity ward higher! I had my first child a few months ago during the pandemic. It was difficult because of visitor restrictions but I felt they showed care and compassion by visiting me often and keeping my spirits high.

The aftercare of the visiting midwives is also fantastic and makes you feel calm as you learn to look after your newborn at home.

Response from Juan Clark, Operations Manager, Operations, Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern last month
Juan Clark
Operations Manager, Operations,
Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern
Submitted on 21/10/2020 at 10:55

Dear centaurusfm84,

Congratulations on the birth of your first child. Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback about the care and professionalism on the Maternity Ward at Albany Health Campus. I am so glad to know that our staff were able to keep your spirits high under difficult circumstances. Our experienced and caring midwives provide support before, during and after pregnancy through a range of services to include visiting new mums at home for a time following birth. It is wonderful to get positive feedback about our service and staff. I’ll be sure to forward your feedback to all involved in your care.

Juan Clark