"Completion of rehab"

About: Lives Lived Well - Logan Family Recovery

(as a service user),

I came from the northern region with my child to do the 12-week program for meth and cannabis use. I was surprised that the units were so clean and spacious. Also, the staff were amazingly warm and friendly. I learned so many useful things. I've previously attempted rehab at multiple different facilities over the course of many years and never been able to complete a program. I feel the difference has been the type of program and the wonderful staff. They were helpful, understanding and thoughtful, treating each person as an individual as opposed to blanket rules or prejudgments like I believe the other rehabs I attended did. I believe I will be able to remain sober this time and I'm very grateful to have been given this amazing opportunity.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well 3 weeks ago
Gerard Moloney
Lives Lived Well
Submitted on 05/11/2020 at 16:22

Hello capellazn66,

Thank you for your comments about your experience at Lives Lived Well's Logan Family Recovery.

It is great you found the units so inviting and that you experienced staff as warm, friendly and supportive of your specific personal needs and circumstances. What a great achievement to finish the program and learn so many new things. To have confidence that this time you can remain sober and feel a new level of hope must be a real boost for you.

All the best for the next steps in your journey.

Warm regards