"Chemotherapy"

About: Karratha Health Campus

The nurses at Karratha Health Campus are amazing but the delays in getting treatment checked via video conference is not working in my opinion. I believe this is impacting the amount of time out of work and is causing undue stress and anxiety.

Response from Lisa Smith, A/Operations Manager, West & Inland Pilbara, WA Country Health Service (WACHS) Pilbara 5 days ago
Lisa Smith
A/Operations Manager, West & Inland Pilbara,
WA Country Health Service (WACHS) Pilbara
Submitted on 24/11/2020 at 13:30

Dear atlastt57,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Karratha Health Campus. I can appreciate the physical and mental toll of receiving chemotherapy, and apologise for any additional distress caused by delays in getting treatment checked via video conference.

We are always seeking feedback on our Telehealth process and I would value the opportunity to speak with you. This will help us provide feedback to identify issues and how we can improve the process. My name is Lisa Smith and I am the Acting Operations Manager for West Pilbara. I can be contacted on 9144 7639 or via email Lisa.Smith3@health.wa.gov.au

Thank you for your kind words about the nursing staff at Karratha Health Campus – this has been passed on to staff, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,