"Lovely nursing staff Day Admission Centre"

About: Fremantle Hospital and Health Service / Day Admission Centre/Pre Admission Clinic

I had a procedure done recently. Going into it, I was feeling nervous (I hate going under any form of sedation) but from the moment I walked in, the loveliest of nurses, Maria, was so comforting. She had me in fits of laughter from the moment I walked in, to the moment I left. This helped keep my nerves at bay. I cannot thank her enough for her patient care.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Neil Doverty, Executive Director, Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group, South Metropolitan Health Service 12 months ago
Neil Doverty
Executive Director, Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group,
South Metropolitan Health Service
Submitted on 27/11/2020 at 11:46

Dear eridanusjb66,

Coming in for a procedure can often be daunting for patients. Our staff do their best to provide comfort and reassurance and it is lovely to be acknowledged for this. I have passed on your compliments to Maria and the team – thank you for taking the time to share your thanks with us.

Kind Regards,