"Clinic and school nurse"

About: Pilbara Population Health

(as a parent/guardian),

Received the nicest care from our local nurse, Leigh Anne over the last 2.5yrs. saddened to hear that she has moved to another location recently. She was so amazing, always smiling, professional, attentive, putting her patients first. I always felt like she truly listened to us and helped in any way she could. My children absolutely loved visiting Leigh Anne and found it an enjoyable experience. She always explained everything thoroughly and answered any questions I may have had. Always had a listening ear and an extremely caring nature, I felt nothing was ever too much for her. Such a bubbly, fun nurse whose shoes will be extremely hard to fill in my opinion.

Response from Regina Michel-Huessy, A/Director, Population Health, WA Country Health Service - Pilbara last week
Regina Michel-Huessy
A/Director, Population Health,
WA Country Health Service - Pilbara
Submitted on 07/01/2021 at 15:20

Dear firemf85,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Leigh-Anne, one of our community nurses. It was great to hear that Leigh-Anne provided you and your family amazing care in a professional, attentive and positive way.

All our community nurses are an amazing team of health professionals and work hard to minimise the stress experienced by some young children when attending their child health appointments. The team strives to provide care in ways that meets the needs of everyone who attends our service.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Leigh-Anne, as well as my own appreciation for the great work she has done.

With best wishes for you and your family.

Regina Michel-Huessy