"Midwifery Group Practice 4"

About: King Edward Memorial Hospital / Maternity

(as a parent/guardian),

As a first-time mum to be, I was anxious, to say the least, but MGP4 certainly made my pregnancy/delivery journey a smooth one. I built a great rapport with my midwives, Holly and Sarah, and I can’t thank them enough for the information, advice and guidance.

The care was second to none from all KEMH staff and I’m very grateful to have had to opportunity to be part of this group!

Despite the timing of my birth and aftercare being “peak” with COVID-19, everything was handled with great care and compassion and I intend on returning for my next pregnancy if possible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Response from Matthew Skinner, A/Executive Director, Women and Newborn Health Service 3 weeks ago
Matthew Skinner
A/Executive Director,
Women and Newborn Health Service
Submitted on 08/02/2021 at 16:04

Dear aquilakf85,

Congratulations on the birth of your child. Thank you for your comments on the Care Opinion site.

We are incredibly proud of our Midwifery Group Practice Team 4 (MGP4) team and the way they work with our patients to achieve positive outcomes during the pregnancy and birthing journey. I am so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our MGP model of care, and that you felt safe and supported throughout your pregnancy and birth. I am pleased to hear that despite the changes due to the COVID-19 situation, you received a high level of care and plan to return for your next pregnancy.

Thank you for sharing your story and we will be sure to send your appreciative comments to all the staff involved, with special thanks to Holly and Sarah.

I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Kind Regards