"Rehab"

About: Lives Lived Well – Wyla Residential Services (Orange)

(as a service user),

I detoxed from alcohol and then completed the 3 month program. I think that it was very effective. The staff are very caring and professional. I thought some of the groups quite simple but when I lightened up I had fun and they were motivating after all, but I think some other people could not handle it saying that it was too immature. So I think some more serious scientific informative classes would address such people.

Response from Lives Lived Well last month
Submitted on 18/02/2021 at 15:57

Dear leopardys35,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you went at Wyla Detox and Rehab - it's great to hear that you managed to 'lighten up' and get something positive from the experience.

Everyone has a different journey and different treatments suit different people. I'm pleased that our particular rehabilitation model/ education suited you.

It is also great to know that you felt the staff were caring and professional - I will pass this on to the manager.

Well done and please contact us again if you feel you need additional support.

Regards,