"Thank you from the bottom of my heart"

About: Collie Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

Recently, my child had a severe allergic reaction after having sustained two white-tail spider bites on their leg two weeks earlier. I didn't realise they were so sick and I was advised to come straight into hospital. They are a severe needle-phobic also, so when they had to have an injection of adrenaline I was also panicking.

Gemma and Bobbie from Collie hospital were absolutely amazing. They not only calmed my child but also calmed me and essentially saved their life. I hope that these wonderful angels in blue will be recognised highly for the extra lengths they go to in their roles, not just what's in the job description but they always go above and beyond. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Response from Barry Moroney, A/District Manager, Wellington, WACHS South West 3 days ago
Barry Moroney
A/District Manager, Wellington,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 23/02/2021 at 16:53

Dear suney58,

Thank you so much for such lovely feedback. We are indeed fortunate to have such caring and committed staff providing great care to our community. All the staff at Collie Hospital are part of an excellent team, one that I’m proud to be a part of.

I’m glad that your child got the quick care that was required, and you received the support that you needed. I will pass on your thanks to Gemma and Bobbie.

Kind regards,