"Wonderful support during pregnancy and birth"

About: Broome Health Campus / Maternity/Midwifery

(as a service user),

The MGP program at Broome Hospital is outstanding. The level of continuous care during pregnancy and after birth has made birthing my two daughters an amazing experience.

Recently the birth of my second daughter was supported by midwife Tegan. Tegan was always approachable, caring and advocating for my wishes throughout a pregnancy with some complications. This enabled me to have the natural birth I wanted with excellent recovery and aftercare at home.

The maternity ward at Broome hospital is an excellent place to birth with a great team of staff. Thanks Tegan and the other MGP midwives for again making the journey of bringing a new baby into the world and wonderful one!

Response from Manu John, Operations Manager, Broome Hospital last month
Manu John
Operations Manager,
Broome Hospital
Submitted on 17/03/2021 at 13:36

Dear skyqt89,

I am so grateful that you took the time to share with us your compliments regarding the MGP program at Broome hospital and congratulations to you and your family on the birth of your new baby.

How lovely to receive such positive feedback, your feedback assures us that our staff continue to provide a patient-centred, high quality, and compassionate care to our patients. I am so glad to hear that the great standard of care and support continued to make birthing your two daughters an amazing experience.

It is always lovely to hear when staff have left a positive impression and I am glad that Broome hospital staff, specifically Tegan and the MGP Team, was able to provide you with positive memories from your birthing experiences. I will be sure to send on your kind words to Tegan and the team involved.

I wish you and your family all the best for the future and I thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Warm regards,