"Midwifery care at Broome Hospital W.A."

About: Broome Health Campus / Maternity/Midwifery

(as a service user),

Hi,  I wanted to extend a huge thank you to the midwifery care our daughter received at Broome Regional Hospital. Especially, I would like to thank our daughter’s birth midwife, Jasmin, for her absolutely outstanding care.

As a midwife myself, I believe Jasmin exhibits a perfect blend of knowledge, skills, advocacy, calmness and safe practice. My daughter also states that she has had exemplary care throughout her antenatal period from the medical and midwife team.

I felt elated to have also witnessed this care. We are so grateful for all you do and have done.

Very kind regards.

Response from Manu John, Operations Manager, Broome Hospital last month
Manu John
Operations Manager,
Broome Hospital
Submitted on 17/03/2021 at 13:34

Dear augustpx33,

Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude for the efforts of the medical and midwifery team at Broome hospital. I am so pleased to hear that your daughter had such a positive experience with both the medical and midwifery team.

It is always nice to receive feedback from a midwife on the midwifery care provided by our staff. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than to receive feedback that our staff provided a caring and safe experience to our patients.

Our staff really do their best to provide the best care to the patients. It will give me great pleasure in passing your positive feedback and gratitude to Jasmin and the other staff.

Thank you so much for sharing your daughter’s experience through Care Opinion and all the very best for your family.

Manu John