"Ed at Bunbury hospital"

About: Bunbury Hospital / Emergency Department

I was unwell but felt I was treated very well. Waiting time was a while but I was not a dire emergency. I was sent there by a local GP because he was not happy with my condition. At the hospital, I was given all the necessary tests pertaining to my infected chest. I was very happy with the care I was given. I met some lovely Drs, Nurses & other staff at the hospital & was sent home with the appropriate medication.

Response from Amber Hargans, Nurse Unit Manager, Bunbury Critical Care Directorate, WACHS South West 2 weeks ago
Amber Hargans
Nurse Unit Manager, Bunbury Critical Care Directorate,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 30/03/2021 at 16:01

Dear Happy patieny,

I was so pleased to read that you had a positive experience in the Bunbury Emergency Department. Not only did you receive the appropriate care and discharge medications but you also got to meet a number of the lovely, caring staff we have here. It will be a pleasure to let the staff know that you took the time to provide such positive feedback.

Kind regards,

Amber Hargans

Nurse Unit Manager

Critical Care Directorate

Bunbury Hospital

Update posted by Happy patieny (the patient)

Thanks. I hope the actual staff involved in my care get to see the feedback.