"Experience"

About: Lives Lived Well - Warwick

I have been linked in with lives lived well for a number of years, after returning from another service years ago things went well for a while then I fell back to old habits, in my experience the team at Warwick (Hidie at first and now Alex) have and will bend over backwards to help me in my current battles with addiction and the effects it’s had on my mental health and physical. I believe without these guys I wouldn’t be starting a clean and sober tally again, I feel the health system has and is failing me but these guys are always there for me.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well 2 weeks ago
Gerard Moloney
Lives Lived Well
Submitted on 31/03/2021 at 17:06

Hello Shell,

Thank you for your comments about the on going support you have received from Lives Lived Well staff at Warwick over a number of years. It takes perseverance and courage to try again when we return to old habits and I want to recognise your efforts in doing this.

It is great to hear that both Heidi and Alex have been able to support you in the most challenging of times. Thank you for acknowledging them. I will make sure they are aware of your comments.

I wish you all the best in your next steps.

Warm regards,