"Procedure at Eye Hospital"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / Peri-Operative Service

I am a very active female in my 90s and have just had my third cornea transplant at the Sydney Eye Hospital. I cannot speak highly enough of all the caring staff, I felt that nothing was a trouble to them at any time. I would also like to thank all donors and their families for giving people, like myself, the opportunity to still enjoy life and be independent. All these wonderful people are always in my nightly prayers. God Bless them all.

Response from Carolyn Smith, Acting Director of Nursing, Nursing Services, (NUMs & After Hour Nurse Managers), Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital 3 weeks ago
Carolyn Smith
Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital
Submitted on 16/04/2021 at 12:55

Dear Wavington26,

Thank you for acknowledging the staff at Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital for their wonderful care and their part in ensuring you remain independent and active. The gift of sight through donors is very special. The donors truly make the difference, and we are extremely grateful.

All the best in your recovery and remaining active.

Kind regards,