"Best hospital service"

About: Kununurra Hospital / General Ward

I had a gynaecological procedure done recently at Kununurra Hospital.  I need to say, Jarrod (the gynecologist) would have to be the most professional, compassionate, sympathetic doctor I have ever dealt with.

Although we are in such a remote area, the care I received by doctors, nurses and the orderly was exceptional.

Nothing was a hassle and everyone so friendly. I could not have asked for anything better.

Response from Keda Bond, Operations Manager, East Kimberley, WA Country Health Service last week
Keda Bond
Operations Manager, East Kimberley,
WA Country Health Service

English

Submitted on 04/05/2021 at 15:08

Hi plutofn95,

I am so happy to hear about your experience as a patient of Kununurra Hospital and so very grateful that you have taken the time to thank the staff.

We are very proud of the service we provide and I am so glad that they have provided you with what sounds like a fantastic patient experience at a time which would not have been easy for you. We are extremely lucky to have nurses, doctors and support staff such as orderlies who provide an amazing service to the community and add to your experience as a patient. They will all be very happy to have received such a glowing report.

I have personally extended thanks to Dr Jared Watts, whom we agree is an asset to the Kimberley and we are very grateful to have his services in the East. Thank-you again for providing us the information that allows us to extend thanks to him personally, I know that the individual recognition is highly appreciated.

Consumer feedback helps us shape our business and provide a service that suits the patient to the best of our ability. If you would like to become part of the consumer group who provide us with ongoing feedback, known as the District Health Advisory Council, we would welcome your involvement. Please contact me on 0408944305 for further details or have a look on our website for more details. http://www.wacountry.health.wa.gov.au/index.php?id=dhacs

Kindest Regards