The ability of each member of your subscription to perform different tasks depends their role. There are three roles: member, responder or administrator.
This means that you can have many members who are able, for example, to have alerts and reports, while fewer members have the ability to respond to stories.
How member roles differ
A member can:
- Browse, search and view stories and responses
- Manage their own email alerts
- Create, export and schedule reports
- Create and share data visualisations
- Add private and shared story tags
A responder can do everything a member can do.
In addition, a responder can:
- Respond to stories and show changes
- Create and publish blog posts
- Add public story tags
An administrator can do everything members and responders can do.
In addition, an administrator can:
- Add and remove subscription members
- Freeze and unfreeze subscription members
- Change the role of a member
- Respond on behalf of another member
- Manage alerts for other members
- Make a story restriction request
- Customise service pages
- Access API keys