Care Opinion Australia invites you to tell us your experience with an aged care service provider through our independent, transparent platform.
Your stories (feedback, reviews, compliments and complaints) based on your personal experience with residential aged care facilities and services, and aged care home services can be a powerful tool for services as stories go a long way towards:
- Helping care services to recognise their staff for their hard work and dedication
- Identifying what they are doing well so they can continue to do it
- Identifying when things go wrong so they can address issues and improve care services.
We want to make giving feedback safe for everyone as we understand your fears of care being compromised should you speak up.
The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety has recognised that dealing with feedback behind closed doors is not working and is calling for greater transparency across Australia’s aged care sector to establish embrace and independent and transparent feedback culture.
New research shows Australia could immediately establish independent, transparent, routine monitoring and public reporting of many aspects of aged care quality outcomes similar to leading countries like Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and the USA. - The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety
Share your experience now or learn more about Care Opinion Australia - a place where you can:
- Share your feedback about care and support services you have used
- See what others are saying about services
- See how services respond and address issues raised, potentially leading to improvement.