You do not need to be logged into the site the kiosk mode can be located on each ‘service page’1. Search for your organisation in the main search box on the homepage2. In the ‘Your current search’ box click the pink (refine) button and drill down to the service you require.3. Click the Green Plus sign next to the service
4. Then click the Update Search Pink button at the bottom of the page, it looks like this:
5. Click on the title name of the service, this takes you onto the ‘Service page’
6. Scroll down the service page and you will find the Kiosk Mode Link, It's only small but its there!
This is the link you will need on your I Pad or can also be text or emailed out to patients.
How to lock Kiosk Mode to an iPad
Step 1: Enable Guided Access on your iOS settings
1. Open ‘Settings’
2. Go to ‘General’ > ‘Accessibility’
3. Tap on ‘Guided Access’ (Scroll down the page a little, its under the ‘Learning’ section)
4. Flip the switch to ‘ON’
5. Tap on ‘Set Passcode’ (this will prevent users from leaving ‘Guided Access’ mode)
6. Enter a passcode
Step 2: Launch your App/link
1. Enter your link to the Kiosk mode you would like to use on the device and away you go!