Logan House

(as a service user),

About: Lives Lived Well

After graduating Logan House last year, things started off very well with continuing care etc.

Some bad choices were made on my behalf and I fell into relapse, unfortunately. After a short period of time, I reconnected with Logan House and was very surprised with the efficiency of which they came to my aid. I now have completed another modified program with them and I am extremely grateful for the support, compassion and help they have given me to start a new future for myself. I would recommend the services of LLW and Logan House to anyone who may be facing trouble with alcohol or drugs problems.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello Awesome

Thank you for your comments about the support, compassion and help you have received from staff at Logan House.

To reach out for help when you have fallen down is a big step and takes lots of courage. From what you have told us in your story your decision to reconnect with Logan House has your future looking very different.

We wish you all the best for your journey ahead.

Warm regards