Dry Up Program (Incontinence)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

About: Community Nursing (Bass Coast Health)

I invited Mandy to be a guest speaker at out Home League recently and it was a great turn out as many other women came from Mandy's six week program. These  sessions in the program covered many topics - bladder & bowel health, photo diagram of our body with full explanation, information about medication and falls and pelvic floor. We also met Tracy. This is where I had the idea  of them both coming to my Italian Club Seniors to discuss My Aged Care as I was seeing Dr Craig. Mandy helped me to feel comfortable about the procedure I had to have at this time. Her openness and compassion made the program a great benefit to me as this is a private and difficult subject to discuss. This program in this community should continue.

Response from Noni Bourke, Executive Director Quality, Risk & Residential Care, Bass Coast Health

Thank you for your feedback. Good information and compassionate care are so important when you are managing health and wellbeing issues and we are very fortunate to have Mandy on our team to consistently provide both of these.

It is great that you were able to benefit from the program yourself and wonderful that you were also able to advocate for further sharing of this information with the community. I hope you continue to benefit from Mandy's expertise and care.

Best wishes