Change is possible

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

About: Roadmaps Mobile Outreach Program

I am currently participating in the Roadmaps program in Dubbo. I did the program earlier in the year and have come back to learn new things because I have been substance free for 5 months.

My life now is very different, I am studying at TAFE. I really enjoy having more choices and control because I’m not consumed by ‘chasing’ or always broke.

The Roadmaps team are great and encourage me to tell my story to let others and to let them know that change is possible - just look at me.

Response from Joshua Snowdon, Quality Co-ordinator, Lyndon - in partnership with Lives Lived Well

Hi runningnr97,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. The Roadmaps team are always keen to hear people's experience of the program. It sounds as though you have done some amazing things in the last few months, so congratulations for taking these steps.

Our staff are always happy to provide support or to just have a chat if you need further support. Please feel free to contact the team in Dubbo if you would like to have a chat.

Best of luck on your journey.

Kind regards,