You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Midwives

About: Geraldton Hospital

I had a baby recently and have been meaning to write in. I am so thankful for all the amazing midwives I had whilst I was admitted. We had a longer than wanted stay and a few minor hiccups, but every single midwife I had was the absolute best! I can not fault them. I appreciated everything they did for me as a new mum and for my bub.

Keep up the amazing work that you all do <3

Response from Jeffrey Calver, Regional Director, Executive Services, WACHS- Midwest

Dear New mum of baby boy

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy, nothing compares to welcoming a child into your family.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion. Stories like yours allow us to acknowledge the wonderful work our staff do each and every day. Geraldton Hospital Maternity staff work in partnership with women to provide support, care and advice as they take the first steps on the journey with their new child, I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment on to the team, I know they will appreciate your kind words.

I hope you are recovering well and wish you and your little one all the best.

Warm Regards,