You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Fiona Stanley Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

About: Fiona Stanley Hospital / Emergency Department Fiona Stanley Hospital / Neonatology, Paediatrics & Ward 3A

My baby was admitted into hospital at Fiona Stanley Hospital on New Year’s Day. He was admitted to Ward 3A through the emergency department. I need to say how appreciative my husband and myself are for all that happened.

The staff in emergency for extremely thorough and helpful. Not only did they look after our little boy, but helped me (I had run out of the house without my phone or even shoes on) to feel more comfortable at such a stressful time.

The ward was also a 10/10 experience. The staff were amazing, from the nurses, doctors and the volunteers, everyone was wonderful. The facilities were fantastic. Special mention of the outdoor play space on ward 3A which was so good for distracting little sick people.

Overall I cannot speak highly enough of the time we spent there.

Response from Neil Doverty, Executive Director, Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group, South Metropolitan Health Service

Dear Unknown

Thank you for taking the time to share your story about the care you experienced at Fiona Stanley Hospital. It makes me proud to know that not only did your son receive great care but that you were also supported during what I am sure was a difficult time. I have passed your lovely feedback on to the Emergency Department and Ward 3A and they were very pleased to receive this feedback.

Kind Regards