You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Sydney Hospital: Amazing nurses and care

(as a relative),

About: Ambulance Service of New South Wales Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

My mother was admitted to Sydney Hospital on Christmas Eve 2018. From the moment the ambulance arrived (Lucky and Nick) the care was beyond reproach. The ED department were so helpful and attentive and got to know the situation as quickly as possible. The nurses in the ward, once admitted were just so charming, friendly, attentive, considerate and kind. I was blown away by their dedication and care, especially over the Christmas period when they have their own friends and family to see. Thank you so much for looking after my mother, we are all incredibly grateful! ! Personal shout outs go to Nurses: Kerryn, Nicola, Trish and Ruby.

Response from Jennie Barry, Director of Nursing & Support Services, Nursing Services, Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear A grateful daughter

It is lovely to hear how well your mother was cared for by our staff over the Christmas period. I will ensure all staff receive your feedback, especially Kerryn, Nicola, Trish and Ruby, they will be thrilled to be recognised for their attentive care. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the excellent care of your mother at Sydney Hospital.

I hope your mother is recovering well.

Jennie