You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Broughtonlea - Bluecross

(as a relative),

About: BlueCross Broughtonlea

My mother has been a resident at Broughtonlea since late 2016. She was mourning the loss of her husband of almost 73 years. While it took a little while to settle, the staff at Broughtonlea have been truly magnificent to her. I would love to name these wonderful caring people but hesitate only because I will miss someone who should have been included. I try to see her every weekend and other family members and friends see her as often as they can. The only negative feedback I have ever heard is in relation to food and time taken to serve. I can see that satisfying people set in their ways would be an impossible task, but even then attempts are made to satisfy all.

Recently, Nangai arranged a function to celebrate my mother's 100th birthday. She arranged a photo board, singing, flowers, tea and cakes. Some 30 to 40 residents and staff were in attendance. Another lovely memory for my mother.

Thank you so much Broughtonlea and BlueCross.

Response from Robert Putamorsi, Interim Chief Executive Officer, BlueCross Community and Residential Services

Dear firetw99,

Thank you for providing this lovely feedback. The team at Broughtonlea are delighted they are able to provide a positive, caring and supportive environment for your mother to live.

I will share your feedback with the team at Broughtonlea. They will very much appreciate you taking the time in providing feedback.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Yours sincerely