You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

The triple J Team

About: Joondalup Health Campus / Emergency Department

I would like to send my sincere appreciation to all your staff in the Emergency Department. They really work well together.

From the front entry Triage, Billing, the Orderlies wheeling you to and from the x-ray department, all the nurses and doctors - an really awesome team.
I would to offer special thanks the three "Jones" staff who took specific care of me during my stay recently. (Approx 2.30pm through to 11.00pm at night.)  I don't know any of their first names, but worked out that each of their second names were "Jones".
There is a doctor last name Jones.
There is a nurse whose last name was Jones.
And another nurse who also looked after me in a previous visit, whose last name was Jones.
This maybe of a huge coincidence, but their attitudes are brilliant and that is so refreshing to see when you are sick. They are compassionate and all so accommodating to demanding needs. The public health system cops continual scrutiny, and I have never experienced this - Thank you so much.

Response from Paul Taylor-Byrne, Deputy Director of Clinical Services - Acute Care, Ramsay - Joondalup Health Campus

Dear AJH

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent positive experience with us at Joondalup Health Campus (JHC) Emergency Department (ED).

Your feedback has been passed onto the Clinical Nurse Manager of ED to ensure that all our ED staff hear, from a patient's perspective, how team work and a compassionate and understanding approach, made such a positive impact on your patient journey.

Our staff will be so pleased to receive your kind comments.

Thank you again for taking the trouble to contact us through Patient Opinion.

Please accept our best wishes for your continued good health.

Paul Taylor-Byrne