Royal Perth Hospital IBD Unit, Gastroenterology

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Stomach, Bowel and Liver Care (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)

Having been treated by Dr Kannan and the Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) nurses at Royal Perth Hospital (RPH) for over 5 years, I can confidently say that their invaluable service has made a dramatic difference to my life. I have been treated for IBD (Crohns) for over 10 years (previously outside of RPH) and I am very fortunate that I am now under the care and management of this knowledgable and thoughtful team of health professionals. It is my hope that this essential service be made available to all whom require it.

Response from Lesley Bennett, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear IBD Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to recognise Dr Kannan and the team that have looked after you here at Royal Perth Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you have had such an improvement from the treatment they have provided. We are very fortunate to have a team that encompass knowledge, and compassion to give you the best care possible. I wish you all the best and will pass your kind words to Dr Kannan and the team.

Dr Lesley Bennett