You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Sydney Eye Hospital

(as a relative),

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

After a very bad experience at another hospital, we were referred to Sydney Eye Hospital. Feeling very uneasy I called Sydney Eye Hospital to inquire about how the system worked as we were from Newcastle and needed some security before we travelled 3 hours to get there. I spoke to Louise (a triage nurse) who was absolutely amazing and made me feel very at ease. Louise gave me a lot of information including directions and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have known about the discount parking for pensioners. From the moment we walked in the door everyone was lovely and our experience went very smooth. We were continually updated on what was happening and they were always happy to answer any questions we had. I would like to thank them all as it's the little things that make patients experiences good ones.

Response from Jennie Barry, Acting General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear piscesqm76

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your recent experience. As you stated it is often the little things that make an experience positive and it is reassuring to hear how well Louise helped prior to you arriving. It is also gratifying to hear that the staff continued to care for you with respect and compassion.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will share your kind words and appreciation with all the staff.

All the best in your recovery.

Jennie