Exceptional services

About: Community Midwifery Program King Edward Memorial Hospital / Maternity

I was fortunate enough to be part of the Community Midwifery Program who were part of my birth at King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEMH). I feel very privileged to have had both of these services for the birth of my 3rd child, it was amazing.

Child birth can go all sorts of ways and I believe the staff of both these facilities made sure it was in the best interests of mum & bub.

Response from Jodi Graham, A/Executive Director, Women and Newborn Health Service

Dear waltzqf69

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about the Women and Newborn Health Service.

It is the philosophy of the Community Midwifery Program (CMP) to protect and support natural birth and to provide clients with evidence-based, holistic care from known midwives throughout the continuum of pregnancy, labour, birth and the postnatal period. I am pleased to hear that you had a positive birthing experience with the CMP and I will ensure that your feedback is provided to the staff involved.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I would like to extend my congratulations on the arrival of your third child and I wish you and your family the best for the future.

Kind Regards