"Midwives"

About: Geraldton Hospital

I just want to give a big thanks to all the staff in the Maternity Unit.   I recently gave birth to my first child and was a bit clueless about all things parenting.   The midwives were fantastic in helping us find out feet.   In particular, I want to thank Carol and Hamish for their friendliness and patience, as well as Leah who calmly guided us through the whole labour, and Vicky who was amazing on so many levels.

Tags added by staff members:

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest nearly 2 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 20/07/2018 at 16:00

Dear Mother in training

Firstly, congratulations on the birth of your baby and may I say thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion in what must be a very hectic time. Our Midwives and Maternity staff at Geraldton Hospital do an amazing job by working in partnership with women providing support, care and advice and I will take great pleasure in passing on your kind words on, with a particular mention to Carol, Hamish, Leah and Vicky.

Enjoy your time with your new bundle of joy and I hope your motherhood journey is rich and rewarding.

Best Wishes