"Aged care assessment appointment - Geriatrician consults at Northam Regional Hospital"

About: Northam Health Service

(as a carer),

My parents and I sat with Dr Sook, geriatrician, for a lengthy consultation recently. This was a part of an ongoing aged care assessment process required by the Aged Care Assessment Team, Northam.

My parents and I were very impressed by Dr Sook and Fran, Senior Social Worker. They could not have been more solicitous of my parents' welfare or professional in their manner. We are very grateful for the excellent service we received.

Response from Sean Conlan, Regional Director, WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt nearly 2 years ago
Sean Conlan
Regional Director,
WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt
Submitted on 03/09/2018 at 18:35
Published on Care Opinion on 04/09/2018 at 09:01

Dear octanstr78

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Patient Opinion.

I am so pleased to read that Dr Sook and Fran were of great assistance to you and your parents and that they had your parents’ best welfare in mind at all times, whilst providing guidance about available options.

Hearing first-hand feedback about the excellent service our staff deliver, provides me with immense satisfaction and I will take great pleasure in passing on your kind words to them.

Many thanks again for sharing your story.

Regards