"Testing at Jurien Bay Health Centre"

About: Jurien Bay Health Centre

I presented to Jurien Bay Health Centre after feeling ill for several days. I was feeling anxious about having some tests. But Mandy, the nurse I saw at the centre was calming and reassured me that requesting a test was okay and wasn't wasting anyone's time.

Mandy explained that she would need to contact a doctor to get this test approved. After a few minutes, the doctor appeared on the iPad and explained the tests required. Mandy then did the test and explained that the results would be available in a few days.

Response from Regina Michel-Huessy, Director Wheatbelt Population Health Unit, WA Country Health Service Wheatbelt 7 months ago
Regina Michel-Huessy
Director Wheatbelt Population Health Unit,
WA Country Health Service Wheatbelt
Submitted on 28/05/2020 at 15:20

Dear sierrax43,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had with Mandy at the Jurien Bay Health Centre.

Our nurses at the Health Centre are an amazing team and was very pleased to read Mandy was able to reassure you when you presented for testing. This definitely reflects our values that we encourage all staff to display.

I have personally passed on your kind words to Mandy and her manager, she is definitely an asset to the Jurien Bay Health Centre team.

I hope you are now recovering well

Regina Michel – Huessy