"Recovery journey at Logan House"

About: Logan House Residential Rehabilitation Facility

(as a service user),

Making it to Logan House was the hardest part of my journey. However, once I arrived all of my fears quickly subsided. I was welcomed into the community and given support from every possible direction.

My TF (Branka) helped me build my strength each day and realise my own self-worth which has been something I struggled with my whole life. My journey in rehab wasn't smooth but with the support from Branka and the community, it made me strong and confident that I can live life outside of here and be happy and content without the use of substances. Thank you to all of the staff at Logan House, Branka and the community within. I've got this :)

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well last month
Gerard Moloney
Lives Lived Well
Submitted on 26/10/2020 at 13:01

Hello rhinozf66,

Thank you for your post on Care Opinion about your experience at Lives Lived Well's Logan House

Yes, making it to a service can be the hardest part of the journey. It is good to hear your fears reduced and you were able to feel welcomed and engage with the program. Thank you for your acknowledgment of Branka, the other staff and the community at Logan house. I will pass on your appreciation to them.

The journey in rehab is always individual as each person engages with their personal story. There are many phases in the journey and gaining self-worth, strength and confidence in yourself is a key part of that. It is great you have found that resource within yourself through your work at Logan House.

I wish you all the best in your journey ahead.

Warm regards,