"Mask compliance"

About: North Midlands Health Service

(as a service user),

I am an elderly person in a small town and I have multiple health issues that are causing me a lot of stress and anxiety with the Caronavirus that could be in our community.

I have seen staff members at my local Heath service in and around our community who are supposed to be wearing masks as I believe they have been in Perth recently but aren't. I believe I also overheard somebody saying that the management team are not wearing masks in both the community and the hospital when they were in Perth on holidays.

I did indeed see the new senior staff, I believe, at the health service recently and they were not in a mask, and I hope that they were not in Perth as I do recognise them.

Can somebody please investigate these claims? What if they make one of us sick? I feel if we can't trust them to do the right thing, who can we trust?

I do not feel comfortable calling with my concerns as I believe that I will not be treated fairly if I need to present to the health service.