"3 week stay in hospital"

About: Korumburra Hospital

Hypoxia, and COPD - I felt terrible. Was taken to a large hospital, newly renovated, had a stay for around 6 or 7 days. Then I was transferred to Korumburra Hospital. Thank goodness. What a difference.

If you need a short or long stay in hospital then I believe Korumburra is by far the best hospital you will have the good fortune of going. I can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was there; the Doctors, the Nurses, Trainees, and Kitchen & Housekeeping staff I saw are wonderful. When I say wonderful I mean they are really caring like in the old days. And - bonus the food is fantastic.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Louise Sparkes, Chief Executive Officer, Executive, Gippsland Southern Health Service last week
Louise Sparkes
Chief Executive Officer, Executive,
Gippsland Southern Health Service

Chief Executive Officer

Submitted on 14/07/2024 at 5:44 PM
Published on Care Opinion on 15/07/2024 at 9:56 AM

Dear TichG

I hope you are recovering well.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Korumburra Hospital.

We will pass you feedback onto our staff who will very much appreciate your kind words.

Take care

Lou

Update posted by TichG (the patient)

Dear Lou,

yes please pass this onto all staff as they are so wonderful and it will show them that I cared so much that I wanted it known publicly about them.