The Care Opinion platform has been designed for subscribing health service organisations to draw qualitative and quantitative data from stories shared and responded to.
This session will teach participants how to understand how and why tags are added to stories, and how to hidden tags (visible only to themselves, or among their colleagues). These tags can be used to easily identify and draw stories and responses for purposes specific to the staff member's needs.
We will then teach you how to:
- search for stories using tags understand the difference between a tag search and a content search
- run reports
- filter searches to run reports on specific tags and parameters (e.g. time frames, criticality ratings, response quality.
You will be encouraged to be creating tags, conducting searches and running your own reports as we go. Questions will be most welcome and invited.
Please ensure you have logged on to the Care Opinion Australia platform and have been granted 'responder or administrator' access prior to attending the session if you wish to run your own reports.
To clarify your access level, ask your current Site Administrator within your health service or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- be recorded with a recording made available on this page after the session
- be hosted on Microsoft Teams
- have their own unique registration link
- be scheduled for 9:00am to 10:00am (WST) /11:00pm to 12:00pm (AEST).
Friday 21 April 2023 - Register today.
Friday 19 May 2023 - Register today.
Friday 16 June 2023 - Register today.
Return to Live Training Webinars.