Whether or not your organisation or team already subscribes to Care Opinion, we hope to inspire you with the possibilities of public online feedback.
Across the world, people are learning about the positive impacts online feedback can create, for patients, service users, carers and staff.
- Read why Care Opinion is now being used across Western Australia. Read how it is being used in a remote health service and in a children's health service.
- Hear from Lives Lived Well, now celebrating 5 years of using Care Opinion across a wide range of mental health and community services (Blog)
- Read about the experience of a former CEO of a large metropolitan health service in Victoria and the value of online feedback
- Follow the journey of South Eastern Sydney Local Health District as they blog about their progress with Care Opinion - summarised in the lovely infographic below.
The following are similar experiences from the UK:
- Care Opinion is now being used across the NHS in Scotland
- Notts Healthcare NHS FT, now celebrating 10 years of using Care Opinion
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust and their progress with Care Opinion.
- Listen to Hayley Peters, chief nurse at Taunton and Somerset NHS Trust, as she explains how Care Opinion makes a difference in her trust.
- Hear from James Munro (CEO of Care Opinion UK) as he talks about Care Opinion
Care Opinion is making a difference in a wide variety of organisations, both here and in the UK, including acute, community and mental health providers, commissioners, health boards, general practices, regulators, healthwatches and patient organisations, universities training health professionals, and research teams.
Follow the links on this page to learn how different kinds of organisations can benefit from our unique, innovative and internationally recognised platform.
Perhaps we can help you too?